Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My CISCO Student Career So Far........

Introduction
So far, if i were to rank my progress as a CISCO student i would say that i would have greatly improved by a TON compared to my grade last marking period. In the last marking period, i passed the class with a 77% which is a C; I currently have an 89% on my grade which clearly presents an improvement in the class.

Why am i Improving you ask?
The reason being of why i am improving is because I'm greatly improving my scores on tests. I find the tests to be more easy as i go through the course of the CISCO training and i has become very easy for me to understand networking. I would also like to say, I believe that the pre-test is impacting my motivation and effort that i put into the Actual examinations because the pre-test gives me a more general idea on what i should be studying on, why i already know, and what i need to know to pass the official examinations. If my instructor continues to give me pre-test, my grades would definitely, for a fact, increase my knowledge in the networking course and continue to gradually increase my grades and test scores.

How to continue to do better
All i have to do to keep my grades going higher is to do my work, study, and keeping a perfect attendance in class. All it takes to accomplish this flexible goal is motivation and self-confidence to know what my capabilities are and my limits. In reality, my capabilities are endless if i know how to accomplish it and to not abandon my objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment